Tổng quan Course 80442: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
About this Course
This training provides an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The training focuses on the user interface and working with the application and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 training. The training describes Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts, the Web interface, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook interface, searching, and reporting.
This training is intended for individuals who plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM in their organization. The course is intended for anyone who wants to gain foundational knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to do the following:
• Describe at a high level key Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts
• Explain how customer records, addresses, notes, attachments, connection records, and activities are recorded in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how to configure personal options
• Work with records and views
• Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook to track and synchronize items and manage offline capability
• Search and report on Microsoft Dynamics CRM data
Before reviewing this training, individuals must have a working knowledge of the following:
• Microsoft Windows operating systems
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel